In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate a few of the features available in our MountainsSpectral® software.
The webinar is aimed at current users of the software, anyone trying out the software and, more widely, at anyone working with data from spectroscopic techniques or performing data correlation with, for example, images from SEM (scanning electron microscopy) and EDS (Energy Dispersive x-ray Spectroscopy, also known as EDX).
What you’ll see in this webinar:
1. Pre-processing of spectral images
- Inspecting your data to detect areas of noise, low resolution etc.
- Cleaning up your data
- Resampling and thresholding
- Presentation tips
- Color-scale manipulation
- Using the image comparison slider
2. A correlative analysis workflow using chemical information and topography data
- Colocalizing 3D topography reconstructed from SEM images with EDS maps
- Using composite rendering (color mixing)
- Performing analysis
- Composition analysis, extracting profiles etc.
- Generating spectacular 3D views
During the webinar, you can send questions to our team of experts via the chat. You’ll receive a response by email shortly after the webinar.
This webinar is now available on demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Duration: 30 minutes approx.
Speaker: Renata Lewandowska, product manager, spectral applications @Digital Surf