Join us for a free webinar on the best practices for 3D reconstruction of Scanning Electron Microscope images. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the various techniques for 3D reconstruction using MountainsSEM® software, including:
- Reconstruct a 3D model from 2 SEM images:
- the importance of acquiring a good pair of SEM images
- using the MountainsSEM® stereoscopic reconstruction tool
- using the 3D model obtained to perfom further analysis (profile extraction, step heights, roughness etc.)
- Reconstruct a 3D model from 4 SEM images
- obtained with a 4-quadrant detector
- Obtain 3D rendering from single SEM images
- BONUS: Colorize a SEM image and overlay it on a 3D reconstructed model
Speaker: François Petiteau, sales engineer. Duration: 40 minutes approx.
This webinar is available on demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.