We’re excited to be teaming up with our new partner Covalent Metrology to offer a live demonstration on how to use Mountains® 9 software for fast and efficient surface characterization.
Watch this webinar to get a glimpse of how our suite of software tools can enhance and accelerate surface characterization services for your project.
Mountains® 9 is compatible with an extremely large range of profilers and microscopes (Confocal, Optical, Interferometers, SEM, AFM & spectroscopic techniques) so whatever your instrument type, make sure you sign up!
Cyrille Charles, Key Account Manager at Digital Surf, will introduce the Mountains® program and show you how its customizable, automated workflows can enhance both efficiency and reliability in your analysis. He’ll provide a walkthrough demonstration on example datasets collected by Covalent experts that will guide you through several key features for data processing, interpretation, and reporting.
This webinar is available on demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Questions this webinar will answer:
- What is Mountains® 9 and why will it enhance my analysis?
- What is the real value of presentation-ready reporting?
- What tools are available to track, refine, and recycle analytical workflows over time?
- How can analysis be coordinated and correlated across different instruments?
- How do these tools facilitate improved correlative analysis across different techniques?