Digital Surf SARL
Social capital: 300 000€
SIRET: 352 184 683 00048
RCS Besançon B352 184 683
Headquarter: 16 rue Lavoisier, 25000 Besançon (France)
Phone: 03 81 50 48 00
Publishing director: Christophe Mignot
Development and hosting
- Agence Révélateur
- 3 rue Simone de Beauvoir
- 25110 Baume les Dames
- 03 81 84 16 35
Digital Surf may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
What we collect
As a B2B organization, we only gather information relevant to your professional interests.
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address and postal address
· the organization you work for
· information about the instrument(s) you use
· professional subject(s) of interest
We do not use purchased contact lists and do our best to make sure that the information we send you by email is relevant and of interest to your professional activity.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new releases or other information which we think you may find interesting.
· We may share the information gathered with one or several of our instrument manufacturer partners (listed here: digitalsurf.revelateur.fr/about/what-we-do/#Partners) with the sole aim that they may then provide you with information relative to your interests. Please refer to the privacy statement of the partner in question.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
In accordance with the “Informatique et libertés ” law dated from January 6, 1978, we inform you that you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete the personal information which we hold about you. To do so please write to email@example.com. We also inform you that your answers are optional and that failure to answer will have no particular consequences. However, your responses must be sufficient to allow us to process the information. We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may unsubscribe from email communications at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in one of these emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites