We’re excited to announce the first in a new webinar series on profilometry data analysis. In this webinar, François will demonstrate some of the features that makes MountainsMap® software a uniquely powerful tool for profile analysis including tools for automation and advanced analysis.
The webinar is aimed at current users of the software, anyone trying out the software and, more widely, at anyone working with profile data obtained using profilometry techniques (contact or optical).
What you’ll see in this webinar:
- Profile parameters: tips and tricks
- Using ISO parameters and/or local standards
- What’s the difference between ISO 4287 and ISO 21920?
- Turbo-charging your analysis with automation & export tools
- Material ratio best practices
- How to use the depth distribution histogram
- Mastering the Abbott-Firestone material ratio curve
- Rk parameters and new ISO 21920-2
- Other advanced analysis tools for profiles
- Step height analysis
- R&W motif parameters (ISO 12085)
- Bandpass filtering
Questions can be sent via the chat during the webinar, our support team will be monitoring them live and you will receive a response by email after the end of the webinar.
This webinar is now available on-demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Duration: 40 minutes approx.
Speaker: François Blateyron, VP, Research & Metrology @ Digital Surf