In this webinar, we’ll be giving participants an exclusive first look at the new tools available in the Mountains® 9.1 software release (new version available December 2021) for force curve and force volume analysis.
In particular, you’ll discover how to:
- Visualize relevant data in force volume
- Detect and show base-lines using enhanced tools
- Clean up your force curve data and get ready for analysis
Mathieu will then demonstrate how to:
- Perform indentation analysis by defining a custom fitting range
- Select zones of interest with the new “Sort by a parameter” tool
- Calculate & visualize energy parameters (elastic deformation, total deformation etc.)
- Display 3D views of your parameter maps
- Generate statistics on your results & export a report
This webinar is available on demand and you can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Duration: 30 minutes approx.
Speaker: Mathieu Cognard, Product manager, SPM applications @Digital Surf