MountainsSPIP® 8 is the next generation of SPM image analysis software, based on the industry-standard Mountains® platform and including all the best SPIP™ interactivity and analytical tools. It replaces both MountainsMap® SPM and SPIP™. Its multitude of tools help you get meaningful results out of your AFM & SPM image analysis, including:
- interactive particle analysis for detecting and quantifying features of any shape and size on any surface
- force spectroscopy for viewing, processing and analyzing force curves and force volume images
- correlative analysis for combining SPM images with data from other instruments
- multi-channel file management & processing
- and much more.
How to update your SPIP™ license to a MountainsSPIP® license
If you are a SPIP™ customer with a maintenance contract, you can benefit from a free MountainsSPIP® 8 license valid until the end of 2020. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us so that we can activate it for you. You can continue using your SPIP™ license as well, however, SPIP™ will only be maintained until December 31, 2020.
If you currently already benefit from a MountainsSPIP® 8 free license, valid until December 31, 2020, don’t forget to activate it so you can try out all of MountainsSPIP®8 powerful features. Having trouble activating? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Want to try MountainsSPIP® 8 for free?
If you don’t have a SPIP™ license with a maintenance contract, you can still try out MountainsSPIP® 8 for free.
Visit this page to get your 30-day Free Trial.
What happens after December 31, 2020?
After this date, the following options are available to you:
- Trade in your license for free (before Dec 31, 2020): Keep your MountainsSPIP® license and simply return your SPIP™ dongle to us for cancellation.
- Keep both licenses: Keep your old SPIP™ 6 license AND purchase a new MountainsSPIP® license with a special discount (offer valid until Dec 31, 2020).
- Don’t upgrade: Keep your SPIP™ 6 license. Please note that your free MountainsSPIP® 8 license will expire on December 31, 2020 and SPIP™ software maintenance (updates, bug fixes, etc.) and technical support will cease after this date.
How to get help with switching to MountainsSPIP® 8?
As a SPIP™ user, we understand change can be difficult. That’s why our team has put together a resources gallery to make the transition to MountainsSPIP® easier for you:
See what previous SPIP™ customers are saying about MountainsSPIP®
“I have really enjoyed working with MountainSPIP® and taking advantage of its powerful features. While it does take some time to learn, this software package builds on the success of SPIP™ Image Metrology to deliver everything we are used to and more. Some of my favorite new capabilities including the ability to save a workflow, improved image visualization and versatile and easy-to-use particle sizing. Well worth the time investment to master this powerful and useful software!” Dalia Yablon, founder of SurfaceChar LLC
“I’ve started transitioning to MountainsSPIP® thanks to your highly instructive webinars[…] once you start to get to know the software, it’s very pleasant to use.” Patrick Grysan, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
Let’s make your experience with MountainsSPIP® 8 a success! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have!