Note: You must already have downloaded and installed Mountains® Software.
- To download: digitalsurf.com/support/software-updates/
- More about installation: digitalsurf.com/mountains-installation-guide
1. Start Mountains® Software. The following dialog is shown:
2. In the column “Activate license”, enter the activation code that you have received (Example: 2f3504e0-1584f-15d2-9a2c-0456e72c3501).
3. Click on [Activate license]. A “License” dialog with the following message is shown:
4. Follow the instructions: Click on [Open P2V folder], copy the file onto a PC with an internet connection, and send the P2V file to Digital Surf (firstname.lastname@example.org). When you receive the P2C file, paste it into the same folder (as the P2V file) on your PC (the one without internet connection, where Mountains® Software is installed).
5. Restart Mountains® Software. A “License” dialog with the following message is shown:
6. Click on [OK]. You can now use Mountains® Software.